About the owner of Hakuna Matata:
Sunday, 22 November 2015
23:03 ♥
I am Beatrice Ling Chieng Ting, an eighteen-year-old girl who is currently studying in TCSJ (year 2015).
My hobby is watching movies, swimming and reading story books.
I wish to become a physiotherapist in future.
My hobby is watching movies, swimming and reading story books.
I wish to become a physiotherapist in future.
My hometown is in Kuching, Sarawak, which I think it is one of the most beautiful place in Malaysia.
The reason why I came all the way to West Malaysia to study is because Sarawak does not offer Australian Matriculation course, and I wish to pursue my studies in Australia after this year.
After finishing my PMR examination in form 3, I am being assigned into the first class which is 4A and 5A in form 4 and form 5.
I have been selected to become a prefect in my school. The Principal and teachers even selected me for the interview session to become a committee of the prefectorial board and I won the best performance prefect award.
I was a St. John Ambulance member and went for duties after I passed my first aid course and examination as a cadet member. After that, I went for duties during our school's sports day to help to treat the injured athletes. I even joined the marching courses where I learnt to become discipline and organised.
Since the year 2013, I was selected to become the President of Chinese Society Club in my school. I think it is also because I was selected as the Best Committee in year 2012. Therefore, I was given a big responsibility to handle all the school or inter-school activities and competitions.
There is once where I was in-charged of the Sarawak State Poetry Recitation Contest.
This is because Kuching High School encourages every students to master Chinese and also English language, this is why there are a lot of activities help by the Chinese Society Club. There is even a Chinese Language Month where I had to give a speech for the morning and afternoon sessions' teachers and students.
There is once where I was in-charged of the Sarawak State Poetry Recitation Contest.
This is because Kuching High School encourages every students to master Chinese and also English language, this is why there are a lot of activities help by the Chinese Society Club. There is even a Chinese Language Month where I had to give a speech for the morning and afternoon sessions' teachers and students.
I also participated in the Chinese Essay Competition and won the first prize in the year 2014 which is held by other associations.
Apart from that, I am the top 10 achievers for English Language Subject and also the top 3 ahievers for Chinese Language Subject in our school since 2013 to 2014.
♥ 0 lovely notes

