Hakuna Matata!
Hakuna Matata ツ

Career Test (ISFJ Type of Person)

Sunday, 22 November 2015 23:40


I got exactly the same results as the Personality Test previously which is ISFJ.

Based on the test results, I agree that I am interested and tuned to how others' feelings are, as I am always acting as the listener among my friends and trying to help them to analyse their problems.
Besides, I also enjoy a structured life. I enjoy getting things organised and following the plan that I set.

Some of the possible careers for ISFJ type of person matched what I wish to become,
for example: NURSE.
Although my ambition is to become a physiotherapist but nurse is close enough as both of them assist people with their health problems.
The reason I chose this as ambition is because I always wanted to work in health care, but am not brave enough to become a doctor.
However, a physiotherapist assist people in their recovery which they give encouragement and motivation. Their work is mostly related rehabilitation sciences which assist people in the recovery.
Therefore, as a ISFJ person, I think I am suitable to become a physiotherapist in future to give patients mental and physical support.

Apart from that, my second choice is actually to study early childhood development which actually matched the career paths suitable for ISFJ person.
I love children and is interested to study how they develop as they grew older.

In conclusion, I agree with the results of the career test as a ISFJ person and this matched the ambitions of mine.

0 lovely notes