Hakuna Matata!
Hakuna Matata ツ

My kind of learning style

Sunday, 22 November 2015 23:53


The results of the VAK Learning Styles Self-Assessment Questionnaire showed that I prefer Visual learning style the most.
I agree with it because in college, our lecturers usually show us videos related to our studies which this enhanced a lot on my understanding of what I am studying.
I cannot really do well with just listening to instructions but I can have a better performance after watching someone else's demonstrations.
This is why I often go on youtube to search for study materials to have  better understanding of some scientific theories.

This is my friend Ng Swee Lynn who has Auditory learning style.
Her student ID: 1501G100384
She is my tutee for Psychology subject in college. She is the kind of person who can perform well by listening to instructions. This is why she can learn effectively when I teach and explain to her the theories for Psych.

Vivian Chiong is my friend who prefers Kinaesthetic learning style more.
Her student ID: 1503G101200
She prefers physical experience in order to learn something new for her, she performs better by going ahead and trying things out on herself.

0 lovely notes