A story
Wednesday, 25 November 2015
04:34 ♥
I remember during form 3, I started being rebellent as I knew a group of friends, but they are not bad, it's just that we like to make fun, play and gossip in class which we always make our mathematics teacher, Mdm. Tay angry. However, Mdm. Tay is a very weird teacher, she likes to blame students for nothing, likes to call students to her office and just stand there for nothing, literally she is not a good teacher for all of the students that she taught.
During parents teachers day, the teacher started blaming me in front of my dad. My dad scolded me in front of many other teachers and I teared. I was very unhappy of what my dad did. I thought that he should not do this which embarrassed me. Then I started to refuse to talk to my dad. Even my mum, which also blamed me after this.
And this continued for 2 days, which I did not talk to my parents or even to bother them.
But at the 3rd day, I reflected myself and I apologized to my parents. My mum cried and hugged me tightly.
I felt so sad because I made my parents upset. I have forgotten that parents will always forgive us and love us as how we are even after we did something which is disappointing. But through this incident, I realized my childishness and tried to change.
I became more understanding and forgiving. I tried to spend more time with my family to communicate with them, and also do well in my academic to make them proud. After this, I payed most of my attention in studies for my PMR examination and I got good results to enter the first class in form 4.
This made a change in my life which I really started focus my studies to meet my parents' expectations. This is because I knew what my parents expect is always good for us.
My future plan is to continuously study hard and work hard for my future to give a better life for my family. Lastly, in future life, with this event that occurred, I will always teach the next generations to appreciate what the parents gave to them and this good moral value will be passed down constantly.
♡
About the blogger
I am Beatrice Ling Chieng Ting who is currently studying in TCSJ in the year 2015. Created this blog for MPU studies.
{ Facebook ♔
Blogspot }
A story
Wednesday, 25 November 2015
04:34 ♥
I remember during form 3, I started being rebellent as I knew a group of friends, but they are not bad, it's just that we like to make fun, play and gossip in class which we always make our mathematics teacher, Mdm. Tay angry. However, Mdm. Tay is a very weird teacher, she likes to blame students for nothing, likes to call students to her office and just stand there for nothing, literally she is not a good teacher for all of the students that she taught.
During parents teachers day, the teacher started blaming me in front of my dad. My dad scolded me in front of many other teachers and I teared. I was very unhappy of what my dad did. I thought that he should not do this which embarrassed me. Then I started to refuse to talk to my dad. Even my mum, which also blamed me after this.
And this continued for 2 days, which I did not talk to my parents or even to bother them.
But at the 3rd day, I reflected myself and I apologized to my parents. My mum cried and hugged me tightly.
I felt so sad because I made my parents upset. I have forgotten that parents will always forgive us and love us as how we are even after we did something which is disappointing. But through this incident, I realized my childishness and tried to change.
I became more understanding and forgiving. I tried to spend more time with my family to communicate with them, and also do well in my academic to make them proud. After this, I payed most of my attention in studies for my PMR examination and I got good results to enter the first class in form 4.
This made a change in my life which I really started focus my studies to meet my parents' expectations. This is because I knew what my parents expect is always good for us.
My future plan is to continuously study hard and work hard for my future to give a better life for my family. Lastly, in future life, with this event that occurred, I will always teach the next generations to appreciate what the parents gave to them and this good moral value will be passed down constantly.
♡