Hakuna Matata!
Hakuna Matata ツ

Reflection on MPU

Friday, 27 November 2015 07:57


Through the first week of MPU studies, I learned about what is the importance of choosing a specific goal, trying to achieve a goal, finding ways to achieve goal, and also figure out the potential threats that we might face while achieving our goals in life.

I think that the reason that college offers such programme is to let us to know more about ourselves in order to achieve our goals in life. 
Action plans, SWOT analysis and also the tests enable us to understand more about ourselves and figure out what is suitable for us to be in the future.

This programme brought a lot of benefits for me as I learned to create videos and slides using prezi, powtoon and even using a blog well. 
Besides, there are also presentations which enable us to present our ideas in our videos or slides.
I think that this helps a lot as I proceed to my university life.

I understand myself well and will always work hard to achieve my goal in life.




0 lovely notes